Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join its team in Grand Forks, ND.
Join a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- Our Neurology team is comprised of 2 Neurologists, 1 Pediatric Neurologist, 2 Neurology Nurse Practitioners and on our Neurosurgery team 3 Neurosurgeons and 2 Neurosurgical Nurse Practitioners
- Inpatient consults/hospital rounding is supported with a Nurse Practitioner while on call
- 24/7 Tele-stroke coverage for all acute stroke codes both in the EOD and inpatient units
- Additional pager fee provided while on call
- Level II Trauma Center
- Research and teaching opportunities through Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
The Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine. Also located in Grand Forks, the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and general surgery residents.
About the community of Grand Forks, North Dakota
Grand Forks, is a community of 60,000 with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Our community has over 50 miles of bike trails along with soccer fields and many beautiful parks and golf courses. A short drive to the natural beauty of clean Minnesota Lakes or the diversity of nearby metropolitan areas is easy access from Grand Forks, North Dakota. All of these things make Grand Forks an ideal place to live and raise a family.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. The University is one of only 47 public univer