Health Systems seeks a full or part-time in-patient psychiatrist to cover the north Denver area.
- Facility will start out with about 10 adult beds then slowly ramp up to 35 by the end of 2022.
- There is already an internist handling H&P s and medical follow ups and a Psych NP presence for support.
- Currently it s running at about 6-10 patients daily, the plan will be for it to grow to the mid 30 s within one year, but it has capacity for 92.
- Currently only seeing adults but have the capacity for geri and C&A in the future.
- Will need at least 2 weekend days of coverage per month, open to what weekdays you will work, if not full time.
- One day of on call (telephonic) coverage per week.
Provide psychiatric medical care to patients suffering from various mental illnesses and diseases. Examine patients, conduct/order diagnostic tests, analyze the results, make diagnoses, and prescribe and implement various medications and other treatment therapies.
Position requires a medical degree, Colorado physician license, and completion of a 4-year psychiatric residency. Position is primarily in-patient focused but open to practitioners wants/needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You can set your own schedule, work within your own areas of interest and also have the opportunity for greater earnings.
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht. W