An exciting opportunity at a psychiatric inpatient facility in New York is now available for a general psychiatrist. The facility is accepting candidates that can work full time in an inpatient setting with a general adult population. There will also be academic appointments with opportunities to teach and supervise. The ideal candidate will have experience with psychotic disorders. They also prefer someone that has an active NY medical license that can start immediately.
The salary is negotiable and will be discussed directly with the candidate. You will also be provided relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, CME, generous PTO, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in New York, NY, at the southern tip of the state of New York. The city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at or email your CV to and refer to job number .
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday in an inpatient setting
- Work with an general adult population
- Experience in psychotic disorders a plus
- Academic appointments with opportunities to teach and supervise
- Must be board certified
- Active NY license preferred for immediate need
- No non-compete, can have supplemental work
- Not-for-profit organization with loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail