Outstanding opportunity to join established Cardiothoracic team in beautiful Bradenton, Florida.
- Must be proficient in basic cardiothoracic procedures
- Interest in developing ECMO Program
- Proficient in aneurysm repair
- 4 physician practice with 1 NP
- 2 office location
- Robotic trained
- Servicing 3 hospital
- Call every 3rd night and every other week-end (seldom called in)
- Have interest in TVAR and Mitral Clip procedures
- Completive salary
- Robust benefits package, including, heath, 401K
- CME reimbursement and membership fees
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in field of specialty
- Active Florida State Medical License and DEA prior to start
A 383-bed tertiary hospital serving Manatee county communities since 1973, Blakes specialty programs include a Verified Level II Trauma Center and one of only six Burn Centers in Florida. In 2016, Blake treated close to 100,000 patients, with services including cardiovascular surgery with TAVR, cancer care, joint replacement, back surgery and rehabilitation.
Located in Bradenton, Florida. It is on the southern tip of Tampa Bay and adjacent to some of Floridas most popular beaches including Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island. Enjoy great fishing, dining, golfing and beautiful sunsets.