Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a private, family owned, worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies, PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, and PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications. We are passionate about our role in contributing to the life science industry's advancing of the human condition through accelerating the discovery and development of innovative therapies for human disease. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine. The role
The Global Marketing Team is seeking a Product Owner for CST's Product Information Management (PIM) to develop and lead the execution of the PIM vision and strategy for CST. Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, The Product Owner will be the liaison between the development team, end-users, and IT and will proactively assess business requirements, set priorities, define product features and implement solutions that are scalable, well-designed and drive continuous improvement and maximum value of PIM capabilities and efficiencies. You'll have the opportunity to....
Who you are and what you bring to the team....
- Partner with key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to lead the development of the PIM strategy, prioritized use cases/end-user experiences, high-level requirements, and roadmaps.
- Define project scopes and craft business requirements documents with input from relevant stakeholders and technical leads.
- Establish, evaluate, and develop optimization strategies to improve PIM business processes and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Follow an agile software development methodology and communicate business needs throughout the development lifecycle and support
- Develop and maintain functional documentation and lead deployment of user training to internal global teams
- Assess project KPIs post-launch qualitatively and quantitatively
- Develop and manage product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation.
What we offer....
- A highly strategic, critical thinker with a demonstrated history of effectively assessing, analyzing and developing solutions to complex problems
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to clearly articulate your ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 8+ years of experience in a relevant role showing increased capability, responsibility and ownership along the way
- An in-depth understanding of data management and governance practices
- Direct experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in business, project management, technology-related field, strategic planning, or related experience
At Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) we recognize that people will always be our most important asset. Providing a safe, inclusive, and stimulating working environment that understands the importance of diversity, human dignity and meaningful work is as important as establishing company policies that incorporate excellent health insurance and pay benefits. We recognize that development of people is the key to their happiness and thus ensure every employee has impactful discussions with their manager and develops actionable performance and professional development plans. Lastly, we are committed to engaging and supporting our employees in committees and philanthropy that benefit their local communities and environment through community investment programs. Benefits
- Medical (BCBS) and Dental (Delta Dental) plans paid at 90%
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending accounts
- 401(k) Plan with 6% match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Subsidized Cafeteria
- Free Parking
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all US-based employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.
Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws. AGENCIES
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CST , unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CST for this position and a valid agreement with CST is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CST agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.