INFICON is a leading provider of innovative instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 software solutions that enhance productivity and quality of tools, processes, and complete factories. These analysis, measurement and control products are essential for gas leak detection in air conditioning/refrigeration and automotive manufacturing. They are vital to equipment manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells and industrial vacuum coating applications. Other users of our vacuum-based processes include the life sciences, research, aerospace, packaging, heat treatment, laser cutting and many other industrial processes. We also leverage our expertise in vacuum technology to provide unique, toxic chemical analysis products for emergency response, security, and environmental health and safety.
As a Vacuum Control Product Specialist, you would be responsible for Remote Support of sales of Vacuum Control products to miscellaneous and Key Accounts in the U.S.
This position requires you to be close to INFICON's US Headquarters, located in E. Syracuse NY for continuous training
Under minimal supervision and using judgment and discretion, you will be responsible to assist in a Remote Sales Support role for INFICON's Vacuum Control products within USA. This includes key base of OEM Key Accounts in the USA within Semi and coating market segments. Responsibility includes technical and application support for INFICON's Key Account Managers and some distributor reps that handle key accounts. Chemistry background and technical abilities are preferred but not required.
- Provides technical advice, support and application assistance to current and potential customers regarding specific application of Business Unit products to meet customer needs.
- Maintains positive relationship with existing customer base.
- Helps generates sales of new products among new customers to increase product sales against previous year's sales.
- Assists in pricing and promotion of BU USA marketing plans in conjunction with Sales Managers to assure sales growth and/or increased market share within territory.
- Attends and assists in trade shows, seminars, and training sessions to keep informed of current trends in semi markets and competitive products and activities.
- Ability to fully demonstrate and support the full line of Vacuum Control products to customers and to Sales Personnel.
Makes recommendations concerning product line revisions, pricing changes, and sales policy changes. Assists with development of sales/marketing plan for USA
Provides feedback to Sales Management and Business Unit Marketing Team in the areas of:
- Industry trends
- New application/product opportunities
- Product design features
- Key account happenings
- Training needs
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Chemistry or other technical degree that is relevant
- 2+ years experience in a related and/or technical industry that aligns with INFICON's business
INFICON provides a dynamic work environment that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our employees experience on going green initiatives, flexible work hours, and a variety of health and wellness programs.
INFICON's forward-thinking approach offers countless opportunities to design, support, and manufacture a diverse product portfolio that expands globally. Our Lean and Agile work environment offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance, a discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits; major medical, dental, health, vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)