Pub Cleaner Vacancy - Mornings - 10 hours per week
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our fabulous team at the Moss Trooper in Timperley.
What we offer our Cleaners:
- 30% discount on food and drink across our pubs and inns for you and friends and family
- 50% off food when on shift
- Discounted stays in our hotels and inns
- Annual profit share, ensuring you share in the success of the company
- Wellbeing support with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Great opportunities to grow in your role and progress your career
- Access to JW BenefitHub, giving you access to a huge range of high street and online discounts
What a Cleaner does at JW Lees:
- Have a professional approach and attention to detail
- You'll make sure that the pub is clean, tidy and safe to move around
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are applied for customers and employees
- Previous cleaning is beneficial but not essential
Where you will be working:
The Moss Trooper is a family friendly traditional pub that is part of a thriving local community in Timperley. This wonderful welcoming pub has a strong team that are proud and passionate in everything they do and cater for an array of functions and host various weekly events ensuring they are the hub for this residential area.
About JW Lees:
Proudly family owned and nearly 200 years old, JW Lees are the original modern, traditional brewer. With 150 pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and North Wales, we are passionate about great beer, fantastic food and memorable experiences.
We put people at the heart of our business, always doing the right thing and always sticking together. Our six values are at the heart of everything we do:
Proud - Savvy - Honest - Passionate - Personal - Together