LHH are delighted to be partnering with one of our clients on this Recruitment Coordinator role. Based in Crowborough, this is a permanent, full-time, hybrid role with a salary up to £30,000. This role would be suitable for an individual with previous recruitment experience, this can be internal or agency. Reporting into the Head of HR, the Recruitment Coordinator would be leading on the recruitment for the organisation. This will be done by liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and building relationships with candidates.
- Responsible for the recruitment advertising and selection coordination and administration ensuring recruiting managers and candidates receive a high-quality service.
- Build strong relationships with recruiting managers, HR and other key stakeholders.
- Support and help plan recruitment campaigns and activity.
- Create adverts on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to attract candidates.
- Proactively source and work with specialist recruitment agencies as and when required.
- Support shortlisting of candidates where appropriate and coordination of selection interviews.
- Support managers and ensure that candidates receive the best possible experiences.
- Work with the Head of HR on recruitment and onboarding initiatives including overseas recruitment and employer branding.
- Where necessary start the candidate on-boarding process issuing and ensuring right to work and professional qualification checks are completed.
- Work alongside the Recruitment Assistant to act as a point of contact delivering a positive and consistent welcome with timely updates to applicants.
- Assist the HR team with projects.
- Review recruitment policies and documentation when required to ensure fit for purpose, inclusive and in line with legislation and best practice.
What we are looking for:
- High volume recruitment experience
- Previous recruitment coordination, administrator, or consultant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of building relationships with and influencing hiring managers
- Knowledge and experience of how to utilise ATS and HR systems to produce recruitment reports and streamline processes
- An understanding of the importance of professional integrity in relationships including working knowledge of GDPR and Information Governance standards.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel and use of computerised HR systems to develop efficient ways of working