As a Registered Nurse, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very appreciative of your care?
NaphCare is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) just like you at the Clark County Jail located in Vancouver, WA. This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare. I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer here than when I worked in the ER. Justin, DON
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or treatment
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the facility
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed practical/vocational nursing staff
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our positions encourage cross-training and include roles such as intake booking nurse, detox nurse, sick call nurse, and health and physical assessments nurse.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to talent.acquisition@ .
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
*New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran