SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.00 - $48.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
New RN Rates Available!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Pre-Op PACU Registered Nurse (RN) at Rose Medical Center. Submit your application today!
$15K Sign-on Bonus for experienced candidates
(internal candidates not eligible for sign-on bonus)
$5K Relocation for qualified candidates
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Rose Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA), we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our HealthONE / HCA team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Pre-Op PACU Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Pre-Op PACU Registered Nurse with us:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the pre-surgical/post-procedural patient.
- You will serve as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will deliver care, which is based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients.
- You may be asked to rotate/float to areas other than your assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLS certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year minimum experience in PACU or Critical Care as a RN required.
Why choose Rose?
- Magnet designated Hospital
- Top 100 Hospital, as ranked by Truven Analytics
- Colorado's first Pathway to Excellence hospital, which recognizes us for creating a positive work environment where nurses can excel
- Joint Commission Top Performer for Surgical Care
- Joint Commission Accreditation for Spine, Hip, Knee and Stroke Programs
- Colorado's only Center for Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- 23 OR's with wide variety of cases including a strong Ortho/Spine and Heart/Vascular focus
- 2 da Vinci surgical robots
- Regularly recognized Top Docs in Denver, including specialists in gynecology, orthopedics and spine, cardiovascular surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric surgery and colorectal surgery
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR team
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.