Integrity Home Care + Hospice is looking for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in the Springfield Office, located in Springfield, MO. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Christian, Douglas, Greene, Howell, Ozark, Polk, Stone, and Taney counties.
Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers full time schedules.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
Integrity Home Care + Hospice is seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of quality care, this is your opportunity to make a difference!
As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Responsibilities for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Leadership.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits plan.
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
We invite you to join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we can truly make a difference.