NaphCare is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) just like you at the Hillsborough County Jail located in Tampa, FL. This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare. I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer here than when I worked in the ER. Justin, DON
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
- Employees working over 30 hours a week enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, Dental & Vision (Must work over 30 hours a week)
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- On-site education
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or treatment
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the facility
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed practical/vocational nursing staff
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our positions encourage cross-training and include roles such as intake booking nurse, detox nurse, sick call nurse, and health and physical assessments nurse.
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to talent.acquisition@ .
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
*New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran