NaphCare is hiring experinced Registered Nurses (RNs) PRN just like you in Tucson, AZ 85734.
This position is located with the Arizona Department of Corrections - Tucson.
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or treatment
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the facility
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed practical/vocational nursing staff
NaphCare Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
As a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very appreciative of your care?
This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare for NaphCare. I love what my job has evolved into and how I am able to do so many different things. Now that I have been with NaphCare for many years, I have worked every type of site LPN position, I have traveled and helped operate transitions, I have worked at the corporate office and I also train others. I have grown so much here and I feel like the work I do is extremely valued." Roxanne, LPN Trainer
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our positions encourage cross-training and include roles such as intake booking nurse, detox nurse, sick call nurse, and health and physical assessments nurse.
NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran