CMP, an Avangrid company, is seeking Customer Care Representatives to join their team in Augusta, ME.
- Handles all phases of customer inquiries received by telephone or by correspondence (written or electronic); processes applications for service and extension of facilities. Responds to customer inquiries and complaints (i.e. bill payment, usage inquiries, account updates, service, credit and collections) in a customer focused manner.
- Responds to maintenance concerns and emergencies during storm restoration. Resolves customer problems and complaints utilizing established procedures and policies, which include regulatory guidelines (customer may include: attorney, collection vendors, and/or insurance companies).
- Records on line entries of customer transactions into set operating systems.
- Provides account information to customers and explains bill service policies and customer rights.
- Able to work effectively with all areas of the Company to obtain pertinent information to serve customer.
- Conducts credit and collection work as necessary, including deposits, final/charge off collection, Sundry and Legal.
- Receives and logs customer inquiries, complaints, and requests for adjustments on residential and small business or industrial accounts.
- Initiates service orders, WMS orders and performs associated action, as requested.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, BA/BS in related field of study is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks for multiple customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work flexible schedule, as well as be available during storm/emergency situations.
- Works well within a team.
- MS Office skills.
- CRM, WMS, Sundry Billing (where applicable).
- Knowledge of billing, collections and filed tariffs is a plus.
- Must be pre-qualified for this position. Applicants may take pre-qualification test at the time of posting.
- After the training period, assigned schedule will be Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6pmET.
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow Collaborate and Share
- Be a role model
- Focus to achieve results
- Be agile
- Technical Skill
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Avangrid. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.