Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a private, family owned, worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies, PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, and PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications. We are passionate about our role in contributing to the life science industry's advancing of the human condition through accelerating the discovery and development of innovative therapies for human disease. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.Position Summary:
The Flow Cytometry Core at CST conducts analysis of reagent performance throughout various stages of research, development, and production. This includes assessment of antibody performance on cell lines, whole blood, and dissociated tissue. As experts in flow cytometry, team members function as collaborative partners in the design, execution, and troubleshooting of experiments with internal and external customers.
As a Research Associate in the Flow Cytometry group, you will be actively engaged in thorough scientific validation of antibodies and antibody conjugates, using a wide array of flow cytometry assays and techniques. You will consistently generate reliable, reproducible data following established protocols, and collaborate with scientific teams to draw appropriate conclusions based on biologically relevant information.Responsibilities:
- Design and execute experiments to fulfill testing requirements in support of reagent validation
- Adhere to established protocols, ensuring reproducible results
- Configure and utilize flow cytometers to acquire accurate and interpretable data
- Utilize analytical software to draw informed conclusions regarding performance of materials tested
- Clearly communicate experimental results to stakeholders, providing substantiated conclusions
- Produce high quality data visualizations, meeting standard requirements for product marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree in a biological science (e.g. molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or biotechnology); Cell Biology or Biochemistry preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant laboratory experience in academic, pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
- Demonstrated ability to perform experiments with adherence to established protocols, generating reproducible results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or related applications)
What we offer....
- 1 or more years of experience performing and analyzing flow cytometry assays
- Proficiency with flow cytometry data analysis software (FlowJo or related applications)
At Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) we recognize that people will always be our most important asset. Providing a safe, inclusive, and stimulating working environment that understands the importance of diversity, human dignity and meaningful work is as important as establishing company policies that incorporate excellent health insurance and pay benefits. We recognize that development of people is the key to their happiness and thus ensure every employee has impactful discussions with their manager and develops actionable performance and professional development plans. Lastly, we are committed to engaging and supporting our employees in committees and philanthropy that benefit their local communities and environment through community investment programs. Benefits
- Medical (BCBS) and Dental (Delta Dental) plans paid at 90%
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending accounts
- 401(k) Plan with 6% match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Subsidized Cafeteria
- Free Parking
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all US-based employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.
Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws. AGENCIES
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Cell Signaling Technology (CST ) via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CST , unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CST for this position and a valid agreement with CST is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CST agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.