Right at Home Southern Oregon's mission is: To improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish our mission through you!
We are looking for a caregiver with a BIG HEART! If you enjoy helping others, bringing smiles to their faces, and helping people live independently, we would love to have you join our team.
No experience is necessary. Ideal candidates must have an interest in caring for others, as well as:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- The willingness to continue learning and improving skills, as well as a commitment to confidentiality
What's MOST IMPORTANT is that you have a HEART for caring for people. APPLY NOW by visiting our website () or call 541-414-0800
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal grooming and hygiene
- Nutrition and feeding
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): Housekeeping, laundry, shopping, errands and transportation.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee and client Referral Bonus
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Caregiver/client matching
- Paid ongoing training
- Paid every Friday!
- Flexible schedule
- Be able to pass background check
- Ability to get to and from clients home
- Must be 18 years to apply
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid ID
More about us .
RIGHT AT HOME of Southern Oregon is an award-winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency! Our company culture uses a team-oriented caring environment to provide management support for all caregivers.
Contact us today!
Pay range $16-$22.
We're growing. Are you?