This position is eligible for a $30,000 sign-on bonus with a 2 year commitment to CarePartners/Mission Health. Introduction
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Case Manager Hospice Home Care Asheville opening with CarePartners Hospice today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
CarePartners Hospice, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Case Manager Hospice Home Care Asheville for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Primary Case Manager RN in Hospice manages and provides care to patients and family/caregivers. Provides nursing care and clinical case management, manages resources and coordinated services with hospice interdisciplinary team.
Completes comprehensive assessment/physical assessment, modifies plan of care in conjunction with patient/caregiver and hospice interdisciplinary team, provides interventions and support to these patients and families to manage symptoms, support quality of life experience The Primary RN provides the patient's nursing care and communicates coordinates with full IDG team to support patient's and families care throughout Hospice experience. This nurse demonstrates sensitivity to needs of culturally diverse populations by providing appropriate sound judgement in a professional manner in order to coordinate and supervise patient care. The nurse assist patient and family with transitions through end of life and understanding of hospice practice and philosophy.
Required Education: Diploma in Nursing, Associate's Degree in Nursing, or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Preferred Education: One year nursing experience.
Required License: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Compact license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON; BCLS. Valid Driver's License.
Preferred License: National certification in area
Required Experience: One year acute care experience
Preferred Experience: .Hospice or Home Health experience
CarePartners Health Services is a healthcare organization serving western North Carolina and offering a full continuum of post-acute care. Located in Asheville, North Carolina, CarePartners provides compassionate post-acute care, including rehabilitation, home health, adult care, hospice and palliative care. CarePartners also offers a full acute care rehabilitation hospital. With more than 1,200 colleagues and 400 volunteers, CarePartners Health Services is dedicated to helping people of western North Carolina live full and productive lives, despite illness, injury, disability or issues related to aging. CarePartners Health Services is a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Case Manager Hospice Home Care Asheville opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.