SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator CSU
Medical City North Hills
Full Time Days, Days, Rotating Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- Generous tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution - from 3% to 9% of pay - based on your years of vesting service
Under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator CSU (CNC) assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or department.
- Is a clinical Registered Nurse who can assume care for the patient population on the assigned unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-, family- and person-centered care.
- Operationalizes evidenced-based practices to enhance patent safety and quality outcomes.
- Represents the organization positively within the community, and participates in company-supported and other healthcare related community/patient events and in-services.
- Will assume leadership responsibility for the management of the unit in support of the manager/director, including direct supervision of a portion of the unit/department staff, payroll editing, performance reviews, coaching and developing staff, performance management, recognition, and other duties as assigned. Each CNC on the unit will have designated responsibilities, that may rotate, within one or more of the following core areas:
- Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
- Patient Experience
- Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
- Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review, and supply management
- Staff Development including education and competency; New Graduate (resident) and Preceptor support
This position supports the mission of Medical City Healthcare by optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
Medical City Healthcare expects our mission, vision, values, and patient promise to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent is to ensure that this facility creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality and experience.
Medical City North Hills is licensed for 164 beds and is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. A designated Level III Trauma Center, the hospital's specialty services and honors include being the first hospital in the U.S. to have a Cycle Chest Pain Center and the first in North Texas to attain Cycle V accreditation with PCI and Resuscitation. Medical City North Hills has Primary Stroke Center certification by The Joint Commission and also specializes in cardiac care and total joint replacement.
- ADN Required, BSN within 1 years of hire
- Certification in Speciatly required within 1 year
- Completion of Charge Nurse course required within 1 year
- Other leadership training and activity in professional organizations highly preffered.
- 2 years of clinical practice in the clinical speciatly of his/her unit and leasdership/Management experienced is preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.