*Up to $20,000 Signing Bonus for qualified candidates*
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics in Bellevue, WA is currently seeking, engaged, motivated RNs who embody our commitment to compassionate care.
Come join us in Overlake's beautiful new patient care tower. Our 35-bed Orthopedic Unit provides direct care to patients who have had joint replacement, isolated ortho trauma and general ortho surgery (including elective spinal fusions and laminectomies).
- .9 Night Shift
- .9 Day Shift
- Robust recognition program including Daisy Award
- Hospital Shared governance
- Innovative, approachable, supportive leadership team
- Highly collaborative and mutually respected RN/Surgeon relationship
Pay & Benefits:
- Premium pay for BSN, MSN and certification
- $10,000 for continued education
- Up to $20,000 Bonus for qualified candidates
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, vision plans with premiums as low as $0
- 403(b) matching starting at 5% and increasing to 7%
- Immediate vesting in matching funds
- Free parking
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current Washington State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
- Recent or current Ortho/Neuro experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.