Our client based in Reading is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to join their busy team. The role will be supporting other Co-ordinators within your team to ensure all sales administration, monthly reporting and customer service works are carried out efficiently.
- Preparing quotes for customers and territory and follow up with customers,
- Processing customer orders & checking invoicing address are correct.
- Resolving order queries e.g., chase and check customer Purchase Order Numbers and values, and obtain order uplifts where necessary.
- Checking sales orders for stock.
- Sourcing and order goods as required, confirm scheduled delivery dates of all incoming goods.
- Raising Purchase Orders as necessary including back to backs on Suppliers.
- Raising sales invoices daily and send to customers via their preferred method.
- Checking and updating Customer Portals as required.
- Liaising with Logistics to ensure customer delivery dates are scheduled correctly in line with customer requests.
- Ensure sales orders are current and accurate.
- Supporting Sales team by scheduling appointments, sending out correspondence as required and providing any office support to the external team.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Answer phones ensuring all sales related telephone enquiries are dealt with efficiently, or direct, as necessary.
- Previous experience of working in a busy and varied administrator role
- Order processing experience is essential
- A confident and friendly telephone manner is required
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Organised with a flexible attitude
- Ability to build relationships