NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Android Developer
to join our team in Charlotte
, North Carolina (US-NC)
, United States (US)
.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced Android developer who will contribute to modernizing the flagship TIAA Android app.
- The candidate will utilize the latest Android patterns to build UI components and implement functional features that deliver business value.
- The ideal candidate is excited about staying up to date on the latest SDKs and technologies and can develop proof of concepts to test out new technical solutions that meet the business needs.
- The role also provides opportunities to mentor junior developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build new app features
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their lifecycles
- Extensive knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with architecture patterns like MVVM and MVP
- Exposure to build tools and Jenkins
- Business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, autonomous
- 5+ years' experience in Android development
- 3-5 years of experience in Android SDK
- 2 years Financial Services experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information System, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study or related experienceLocation:
The position is Hybrid on-site in Charlotte from September 2022. Resource is expected to be onsite at least 3 days a week.#INDFSINS#INDAPPS#LI-PASAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
Developer, Testing, Consulting, Cloud, Java, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...