Would you like to advise clients in Supply Chain Projects with a strong focus on Sustainability and put your acquired knowledge into practice? As a Senior Consultant, you will work alongside team members and together you will assist clients in solving their most important topics around their Supply Chain.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support the team in various Sustainable Supply Chain Consulting activities and lead certain projects
- Support our clients on projects from sustainable sourcing strategies to visibility projects within the value chain
- Together with your team you engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics
- Help clients reach their goals and drive diversified projects towards a successful and on-time implementation
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, partners and colleagues
- Report internally on project progress and manage stakeholders and escalations whether they be internal or external accordingly
- You will support in business development activities by identifying new opportunities and assisting with scoping prospective
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree in Economics, business administration, supply chain management or similar
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain or sustainability consulting
- An analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Teamplayer, enthusiastic and proactive personality with a "can do" attitude
- Willingness to travel (on site at our customers in Switzerland and abroad)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
When it comes to making critical strategic decisions, our Supply Chain team is there by our clients' side. We support chief executives and their teams in implementing a sustainable approach in key strategic areas such as growth, operations, cost and company-wide transformations. Our strong local presence in the world's major sourcing regions puts KPMG in a strong position as an advisor on procurement and supply chain management issues for international corporations as well as leading SMEs.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.