DirectViz Solutions, (DVS) provides strategic IT consulting services to meet mission requirements for our government clients. DVS is hiring for a Senior Network Administrator to work in Sierra Vista, Arizona at Fort Huachuca. This position will support the RCC-CONUS, which provides a cutting-edge technology environment. An active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain an interim Secret clearance is required.
The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for ensuring the organization's Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructure and related systems are well maintained, and operate reliably and securely. This role will perform regular systems and security monitoring, provisioning, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. The Senior Network Administrator will perform administration, operations, maintenance, and support of WAN infrastructure, routers, firewalls, Ethernet switches and related systems. They are also responsible for following relevant processes, procedures, and standards. Additionally, the Senior Network Administrator will provide technical support related to assigned systems within their organization and to outside customers as needed. They also handle patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient, effective, and secure. Additionally the Senior Network Administrator will provide support and guidance to junior network staff and may be asked to supervise a shift or team of network administrators.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Cisco Internetworking Devices.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of Juniper Internetworking Devices.
- Standard Routing Protocols, i.e. EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.
- TCP/IP ports, protocols, and subnetting.
- Network fundamentals.
- Network services such as, DNS, DHCP, NTP, and LDAP.
- Cybersecurity fundamentals.
- IT Industry terminology.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of eight (8) years of direct, relevant professional work experience.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related field from a nationally accredited educational institution.
- Minimum of six (6) years of direct, relevant professional work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related field from a nationally accredited educational institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct, relevant professional work experience.
- Prior to start of employment the Senior Network Administrator MUST possess one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE IAT Level II DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline.
- Within 60 days of start of employment the Senior Network Administrator MUST obtain one (1) professional certification identified in DISA IASE CSSP Infrastructure Support DoD 8570.01 Approved Baseline.
- Within 180 days of start of employment the Senior Network Administrator MUST obtain one (1) Computing Environment certification identified on the RCC-C CE Requirements List. CCNA or higher, CCNP Preferred.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to climb, kneel, or crawl.
- Ability to lift up to 20+ lbs.
- MUST possess a DoD interim Secret Clearance prior to employment.
- MUST participate in a 24 x 7 shift rotation.
- All other duties / responsibilities as assigned.
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.