Parasol Alliance Job Description: Service Desk Analyst Position
: Service Desk Analyst Reports to:
Director of Support
At Parasol Alliance, our vision is to transform the technology culture in senior living by helping our partners maximize their use of technology through strategic planning and full-service IT support.
Parasol Alliance is a comprehensive in-house technology solutions company exclusively serving the senior living field. As senior living is the only market we serve, and with the expertise of a team that holds over 95 years of combined experience working in the field, our commitment is to add value to our client partnerships and invest heavily in building an envionment where our employees are empowered to thrive.
We believe our overall success is a shared effort, therefore, we provide opportunities for our employees to learn and grow throughout the longevity of their careers through mentorship programs and certification and training reimbursement. Our award-winning workplace culture and employee wellness programming keeps employees engaged in their health and wellbeing and life outside of work. We also believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work and dedication, this is why, as a 100% virtual company, every employee enjoys the perks of working from home, bonus opportunities and unlimited paid time off from day one!
We are looking for our team members to take ownership and pride in their work, and to provide input and guidance into not only the clients of Parasol but the growth of Parasol itself. If you want to become part of a values-driven, high performance, and employee focused company, then this job is for you! Leadership defines us. We are innovative leaders in everything we do. Position Mission
Service Desk Analysts will provide exemplary service from start to finish of any customer interaction by following best practices and procedures. They will be leaders in the field of technology, masters of providing precise information and quick resolve to the customer's satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Level 1 support for all client tickets.
- Level 2 support when possible by ability.
- Onsite support of hardware and software.
- Vendor contact as required to resolve tickets.
- Ticket resolution as per the client service level agreement.
- Detailed documentation within service tickets on issue steps and resolution.
- Excellent customer service on the phone, via email and in person.
- Ability to follow company process and procedures.
- Healthcare experience preferred; long-term healthcare support experience is a plus.
- At least three years of level one support in an enterprise environment is required.
- Comfortable with multiple enterprise systems such as Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, file shares, printers and copiers, phone systems, Exchange, basic network and systems administration and desktop hardware support.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- The position is largely self-motivated and self-structured. The right candidate will be driven to be challenged and to succeed.
- Some local travel required.
- Onsite 3 days a week and 2 days remote
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination may be required for employees who serve our senior living clients onsite.
We are an IT company but believe technology support should be directly related to your business success. Technology for technology's sake is not what we are about. We intertwine the knowledge economy with technology to transform and interconnect our expertise with your company to expand the decision-making capabilities and ensure productivity and cost effectiveness.
We are a growing company that values and empowers our team members. We are seeking team members to take ownership and pride in their work, and to provide input and guidance into the growth and success of our clients and Parasol Alliance. Every employee enjoys the benefits of working from home, unlimited time off, bonus opportunities and access to our full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and Term A&D. We are proud winners of the following workplace awards and company excellence awards. To learn more, visit us at .
National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For: 2020, 2019, 2018
Milwaukee's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For: 2020, 2019, 2018
Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For: 2020, 2019, 2018
Channel Futures MSP 501: 2021, 2020,2019, 2018