Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is changing?
We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals, and moments they love.
At PAR Technology, you'll enjoy an opportunity to live a dynamic lifestyle, experience renewed passion in your career and benefit from attractive growth opportunities while helping us shape our future!
ParTech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Microservices Engineer to join our Brink Point-of-Sale (POS) software development team. This is a technical growth role. The ideal candidate will have solid foundation in software development with a passion for continuing to build upon that.
What we need to see on your resume:
- Experience with some redesign and upgrading legacy software to new development in .Net CORE / AWS, Microservices
- Preferred experience in converting Monolith to Microservices architecture
- Minimum 3 years of experience Web API development experience as a Full Stack Developer utilizing .NET technologies
- Experience with .Net Core (3.1 / 5 / 6 preferred)
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS
- Familiarity with Docker containers
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server / AWS PostgresSQL
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a horizontally scalable application
- Build and enhance RESTful Web API's using .NET Core
Day in the life:
- You will be responsible for helping modernize and take our POS platform to the next level
- The platform is composed of .NET microservices in AWS consumed by web applications and WPF/UWP applications
- Help revamp and upgrade old legacy platforms and migrate them to new Cloud first platforms with Net Core microservice application leveraging AWS containerization / EKS
- Develop software products and features from the ground up (data layer to presentation layer)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .Net Core code using a cloud first approach in AWS
- 100% Remote Work
- Unlimited PTO
- Implement solutions leveraging AWS cloud computing and the latest in .NET from Microsoft
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average
- Industry Leading Complete Benefits Package
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system