£35,000 - £45,000 (Based on experience) + Incentives & Career Progression Opportunities
Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for a sustainability consultant to enhance an already successful and dedicated sustainability team. Consultants at a more junior level looking to progress their career are also encouraged to apply. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment where ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps moving forward and looking ahead.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience within the built environment
- Relevant degree / qualification is essential.
- Continually strive to produce work of the highest standard
- Proactively and energetically interact in a cross-functional team environment and be open minded to new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrate a confident and determined approach
- Support on-going continuous improvement initiatives
- All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading organisation.
Falcon Recruitment Services are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, specialising within the built environment. We place all levels of personnel, up to directorship level across the UK and internationally.