At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Engineering organization is seeking a Systems Engineering Support Analyst (Level 3)
to support our Safety, Certification and Quality Integration (SCQI) team based in Everett, Washington
This is an exciting and challenging position within our SCQI team, collaborating on the transformation of our Safety, Certification and Quality approach for current and future programs. The selected candidate will work with functional engineering, program, fabrication, supply chain and operations leadership supporting multiple aspects of Business Operations to ensure strategic alignment in the key areas of program management. Your positive attitude, passion for learning, adaptability and fresh ideas will help us to create the future of commercial aviation at Boeing! Position Responsibilities:
- The SCQI Systems Engineering Support Analyst will lead the integration of program and functional engineering, fabrication, supply chain, and other discipline leadership and experts in either
- Root cause corrective action (RCCA) evaluations for safety, certification, or quality escapements and to provide thorough and timely responses to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) with comprehensive action plans to ensure robust resolution of the situation that produced the escapement and that no further escapements occur, or
- Safety risk management (SRM) evaluations of issues, decisions, and changes that present potential risk to the safety during the design, build, and operation of our products to ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated and managed in an open and transparent way.
- Create and execute integrated plans to drive action and identification of help needed to bring evaluations to closure.
- Coordinate with program and functional leadership and experts to ensure that recommendations and changes are properly reviewed and understood by all stakeholders.
- Work hand-in-hand with team members to actively define and improve the process by which the evaluation are conducted to increase completeness, efficiency, and efficacy.
- Collaborates with peers and leadership to ensure systemic understanding and cross program/function communication and alignment.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. Basic Qualifications (Require Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education
- 4 years' work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to integrate cross functional teams of people from diverse backgrounds and disciplines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to plan tasks and adhere to schedules
- Knowledge of certification and safety requirements and processes
- Familiarity across multiple airplane IPTs and functions
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.). Relocation:
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Shift:
This position is for Shift 1 Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. Union:
This is a non union represented position Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.