Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Territory Business Manager PI Boston, MA
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. POSITION OBJECTIVES:
- Reporting to the Senior Regional Business Director, the Territory Business Manager will drive sales growth through execution of sales strategies.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: Required:
- Collaborate with Regional Business Director and multiple customer-facing team members to ensure patients are supported through their Primary Immune Deficiency journey.
- Drive demand generation efforts through clinical differentiation with healthcare professionals, primarily Allergists and Immunologists.
- Ensure HCPs are educated and informed on Takeda's Immunoglobulin brands for patients with Primary Immune Deficiency.
- Position requires daytime, as well as, evening and weekend activities, and the ability to manage through the complexity of the IG marketplace (distribution, site of care, market access).
- You will work with third-party specialty pharmacies to ensure patients receive access to therapy. You must compliantly follow all policies and guidelines and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and exudes Takeda culture and values.
- Clinical sales background with a Bachelor of Science degree (minimum)
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare experience managing and being accountable for own business.
- Work across organizational functions.
- Results driven- a track record of results and compliance throughout career.
- Understanding of customers motivations and needs.
- Business acumen and knowledge of sales processes.
- Territory planning skills are required.
- Experience displaying the ability to excel both in team and individual contributor settings.
- Effective at acquiring and analyzing customer data to create sales strategies.
- Change agility skills and experiences required.
- Knowledge of and experience in Immunology is desirable.
- Biotech experience desirable.
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy is encouraged.
- Strong understanding of Boston hospitals and process
- Conduct physician engagements on evenings, including the execution of Peer to Peer programming.
- Requirement to support conventions and meetings supporting Immunology.
- Want to participate in a culture that puts the patient at the center of all that we do.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Up to 70% Travel Required
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. Locations
Massachusetts - Virtual
Boston, MA, Cambridge, MA Worker Type
Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type