Our mission is to provide help, hope and recovery to children, youth, adults and families. We are seeking a Nurse Case Manager for our TIP Program to work with our collaborative healthcare team to provide care to persons with serious and persistent mental illness in a community based setting. This position is located at our Rosecrance Ware Center working with adult clients in an outpatient setting. The ideal candidate has a passion for this population and ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
About Us: Now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for all RN positions!
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
A current Illinois nursing license, RN preferred
Experience in psychiatric nursing or with mental health population preferred
Knowledge of psychotropic medications preferred
Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients, staff or community
CPR training or complete within three months
1. Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Demonstrates essential nursing skills; responds to medical crises when on site
3. Assesses physical/medical needs of all TIP clients
4. Coordinates medical appointments for TIP clients and provides transportation and support when needed
5. Completes Medication Administration and Training for TIP clients
6. Completes prior authorizations as needed for clients medications
7. Maintains communication with team leader and coordinator on medication assistance requests and budgets
8. Builds relationships with medical community and providers and advocates for TIP clients to get appropriate care
9. Provides education to TIP clients regarding medical problems and prevention issues
10. Provides education on nutrition, wellness, medications and symptom management to TIP clients either group or individual sessions
11. Completes required Rule 132 documents including progress notes, MHA's, tx plans and reviews
12. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Ware Center- Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf
- Associates or better in Nursing