Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Hermiston, OR. Shift: 3x10 hr days Start Date: 09/12/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $3600 / Week
- Assesses, prescribes, delegates, coordinates, and evaluates the nursing care provided.
- Ensures provision of quality care for selected groups of patients through utilization of nursing process, established standards of care, policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for the written Nursing Care Plan, acts as the patient advocate, and is responsible for the direction and supervision of any personnel assigned to them.
- The RN is responsible to the Unit Nurse Manager or House Supervisor.
- Shift: Day Flex
- Specialty Type: Nursing
- Sub Specialties: Emergency Room Nurse
PAYRATE : $ 100 an hour
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and neurodiagnostic.
Together we'll further elevate our service offerings in order to meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.