We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Provides support for organizational effectiveness initiatives (change management, team effectiveness, performance management, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, etc.) by consulting with leaders to identify challenges and delivering solutions and/or engaging with other parties within HR to provide necessary expertise.
- Under general supervision and working closely with the Legal Department, responds to, investigates and resolves statutory and Company policy issues related to employee concerns and/or complaints.
- Coordinates, directs and resolves escalated employee conflict resolution matters.
- Consults with HRPB's and others on various HR policies/processes and provides guidance on employee relations issues.
- Manages the candidate Individual Assessment background investigation process for the United States. Responsible for various compliance reporting requirements.
- Conducts training that informs employees and/or management about the Company's position to provide a positive work environment for all employees.
- Skills are typically acquired though completion of an undergraduate degree in Human Resources (HR) or related field and 2-4 years experience in employee relations.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Employee Relations Representative to Sr Employee Relations Representative.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E. , Houston , Texas , 77032 , United States
Requisition Number: 94859
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: