VP Finance - Series B SaaS
Hybrid working - London + WFH
£120 - 140k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a high-growth, VC backed (Series B) SaaS scaleup on a role which will complete their senior leadership team.
Working closely with the Founding CEO & COO, as in finance you will be responsible for the financial, strategic, risk management and administration operations of the business. This role would ideally suit somebody with previous Board level experience in a technology business that has scaled internationally. A strong understanding of the principles of SaaS accounting and SaaS metrics is preferable however non-essential.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Financial modelling for investor decks, business scenario planning, commercial mandate pricing
- Investor reporting and communication including maintaining the cap table
- Supporting the C-suite with ad-hoc requests from clients around commercial terms and pricing structures
- Contract management and supporting negotiations
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Preparing DD on potential acquisition targets
- Management of a small finance team, consisting of a qualified Finance Manager and Assistant Management Accountant, in time growing further
- Qualified Accountant with a strong academic background
- Experience of working in a fast growth technology firm and exposure to managing an equity funding round and building valuation models is essential
- A proven FD with real gravitas and demonstrable sector knowledge is ideal
Please get in touch today!