Wireless Sales Associate (Full Time or Part-Time)
Life at OSL: We celebrate unique and energetic people that work together to deliver incredible results. We have a hunger to succeed and never miss an opportunity to recognize and celebrate each other's milestones. We support those around us, and we're always pushing each other to reach new heights. If you're interested in joining an award-winning team, and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Managed Companies, this is the place. Your success leads to our success, your growth leads to our growth.
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Here is what we offer in this role:
- Competitive base salary (hourly) plus commissions
- Employee discounts on products offered by our clients. (up to 50% on your wireless services)
- Great benefits that include Vision, Dental and Prescriptions, RRSP matching.
- Flexible schedules with both Full time and part-time positions to meet your availability
- Paid training (Personal in-store and online LMS training)
- Continuous training
- Career development, we take pride in being part of our employee's growth.
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program: Free to all employees.
- KOHO: accessing Instant pay and savings account products, reloadable Visa card.
- Employee referral program (starting at $250 per successful referral)
- OSL Cares: Career Advancement Scholarships, Donation Matching and Family Support Bursary's available.
- WE: Woman's Empowerment Mission.
Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to operate its 350 wireless kiosk locations across Canada, and we are growing fast. As a Wireless Sales Associate you process new activations, upgrades, prepaid plans and close sales on wireless devices and accessories. Walmart has the highest traffic of any Big Box Retailer in Canada.
Here's where you come in
Why? Because you're part mobile guru and part sales ninja. You're hungry to sell and you're all about awesome service. You're passionate and want to sharpen your skills and grow along with us in a fast, fun, high-energy work environment. Good thing you're also an outgoing personality who knows the latest mobile tech trends.
As a Wireless Sales Associate, you'll be the go-to person to connect customers with the right wireless solutions for their needs. You'll sell wireless devices, plans, and accessories. New activations and upgrades? You're on it. Because you're an expert on our multi-carrier platform: Rogers, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Fido, Public Mobile, Freedom Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Lucky Mobile and Chatr.
Sounds like a good fit? Let's talk.
For more information before submitting your application, contact us: (see below) . One of our talent acquisition specialists will contact you directly for a first conversation. Feel free to include your availabilities in the email.
The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.